- The fastest & easiest way to control color and density in the pressroom.
- Techkon’s SpectroDens delivers unbeatable measurement accuracy and repeatability over time. And it’s the most ergonomic device on the market. That’s why operators consistently prefer the SpectroDens to the cumbersome, slow, clamshell style devices they have used in the past.
Six reasons you need the Techkon SpectroDens
- Standards complicancy: The SpectroDens includes full support for ISO and G7® methodologies, and fulfills M0, M1, M2, M3 measuring conditions in accordance to ISO 13655.
- Speed: The innovative measurement head allows a single spot measurement approximately every 1 second while the patented, side-aperture design lets you easily position the optics over the desired measurement location for even faster operation.
- Accuracy: The high-resolution spectral engine enables spectral sampling in 10 nm intervals from 400 nm to 700 nm
- Versatility: Seamlessly switch between spot measurements and color bar scanning up to 43-inches long, with the push of a button, and without the need for additional accessories.
- Ergonomics: As well as being comfortable and easy to use, no moving parts means the solid state spectral engine can deliver unbeatable measurement accuracy and repeatability over time
- 2018 Intertech Award winner: The judges liked its unique “combination of super-fast measurement speeds, heightened intelligence, and a built-in mode for color bar scanning” and concluded they “foresee SpectroDens4 becoming the spectrophotometer of choice in many pressrooms.”